1 cup of quinoa
2 cups of water
Selection of chopped/grated veggies e.g. avocado, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes etc.
1 tbsp mixed sprouts- adzuki, alfalfa, mung beans etc
1 tbsp Fresh coriander/ parsley or mint
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 clove crushed garlic
1tsp ground cumin
Pinch of chilli powder
- Rinse quinoa well before use.
- Bring the quinoa and water to the boil.
- Simmer for approx. 10 minutes stirring regularly until water is soaked up.
- Chop the veggies and herbs.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Allow quinoa to cool and mix in vegetables, sprouts, herbs and dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.